Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A big day (especially if you are 4)


The Wiggles' stage
Originally uploaded by Phil Haygarth
Today was a big day. We took the day off to see 'The Wiggles' live show in Plymouth. 'The Wiggles' are TV song and dance heros of the children and the thrill was amazing for us all. Helen's mind was blown and for the first 45 minutes just stared in jaw-dropped amazement. The boys loved it, singing and dancing. At tea time, once back home, it was a special moment for Angus as his teacher-to-be, Mr Unwin, visited our home. Angus was chufffed, he ran to open the door and was so proud to be the subject of all the attention. To cap it all he dressed up as Spiderman and impressed the teaching legend with his sword! What a day, I am exhausted and I am 40! A few piccies.....

1 comment:

margaret haygarth said...

Sorry I havn't commented before - thought I'd done it already.
I would have loved to have been ther and seen their faces for real, but the next best thing are the piccies.
I amso lucky to benefit from this new fangled technology. What your grandparents would have thought of this , Phil and Anne, is hard to imagine.
Happy that Angus had his meeting with Mr. Unwin (Onion?) and I am looking forward to maybe taking Angus to school in the near future, and having a reunion with the great man myself!