Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A week of Geosciences - in Vienna


Vienna City Centre 2
Originally uploaded by Phil Haygarth.
One of the great positives of my job is that I get to travel and work with some terrific people. Here are some snaps from my recent visit last week to the European Geosciences Union General Assembly, in Vienna. The photos were taken by me and Gary Bilotta and thanks also to Gary for letting me use his camera. Click on the photo to reveal the full set of photos from the trip.
Phil

2 comments:

Dave Haygarth said...

I was cycling into manchester daily in cold rain, strong winds hailstones whilst this was going on. I'm not impressed.

Adrian said...

Crikey, you were up early posting these. Great city, I went there with work too about 10 years ago. Like the pics of the Cathedral and the rugged ecology types.
I must speak to you about this Flickr stuff...and what the advantages are.
Age