Thursday, March 09, 2006

Summits, snowdrifts, banter and blokey nonsense

I start this on a tired Monday evening having spent the weekend walking in Snowdonia with male family and friends. I am a bit at a loss to know where to start, so I will quote fellow companion Stephen Riley in his email sent earlier today:

"I have tired legs, red eyes, red cheeks and a rosy warming in the soul from the accumulated chat, banter and beeryblokey nonsense."

My companions were, brother David Haygarth, cousin Adrian Holmes, Rob Dalton (who I had not seen since I was at Liverpool Poly 20 years ago), Stephen Riley, Peter Close, John Shepherd, and Ric (surname as yet unknown - please post a comment Ric!). The photos posted are a selection taken by myself on Dave's loaned camera (thank-you) and by Dave himself. See also http://minnellium.blogspot.com/ Monday, March 06, 2006 Snowd-on ia for more information about the route taken.

No comments: