Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mud and mowing


Baptism of mud!
Originally uploaded by Phil Haygarth.
Last weekend I finished off the lawn with the last cut of the winter. Angus loves it when I mow and insists on following me with every step of the way with his toy mower. He even mimics me when I drink my cuppa! I am going to make sure that I enjoy it because I am sure that there will come a time all too soon when he realises it is not cool to copy Dad! We finished tiling the bathroom too, or Anne did while I took the wee ones out for a play. We went cycling off road in Abbeyford woods. I also took time to get muddy all by myself by doing a cyclo cross race at Escot Park in East Devon. I achieved my aim - to have some fun and not to come last. That reminds me of a great video Josh and Jake Chadwick made of a floodlit cyclo cross race at Wadebridge earlier in the year - I just posted it if you want to have a look. Must dash. Swimming lessons for Matthew and Angus this morning. P.

No comments: