Monday, April 09, 2007

Mr and Mrs Haygarth


Quenching 2
Originally uploaded by Phil Haygarth.
I cannot believe it is 10 years since these two were married - happy anniversary brother Dave and Katie. From where I am standing you are rock solid, and have always been most supportive brother and sister. Most of all you are exemplars of parents to Lily. I never told you this before but now I am telling the world, but you are the most amazing cool dancers together, you really tune in and move as a couple – that says a lot. 10 years - definitely not tinny.

2 comments:

Dave Haygarth said...

I've never said this before, but I know that the dance floor is the domain of Katie and I, and of ourselves alone. Thanks Phil xx

Blognor Regis said...

Does he still enjoy releasing rip-roaring guffs in crowded pub gardens?