Sunday, November 04, 2007

Our old boy


DSC_1183
Originally uploaded by Phil Haygarth
He doesn't get enough attention in the blog, but 11 year old Dileas is an unassuming gentle stalwart of out family. This is a portrait of him I took this morning and it is part of a set of portraits I have taken whilst playing with a Nikon D 200 this weekend, which I must say I am finding an awesome camera. For those interested in pictures here are some I took yesterday and today (with no post camera edits). Anne is away this weekend on a girlie trip to Bath and so the four of us (plus Dileas) have been home alone - rugby, dog walks, and last night I played with The Lost Mules. Great gig but half we through the second set we blew up the PA literally in a cloud of smoke - a real Spinal Tap moment!

3 comments:

Dave Haygarth said...

He's a lovely lad and we all love him!

Kelly said...

that is a pretty dog.

Lucky, Ann getting to go to BAth!

Adrian said...

That's a quality photo Phil, and nice to get some limited Depth of field. Great tonal range too