Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cross again


DSCF8423
Originally uploaded by Phil Haygarth
Today I took part in the Southern Area cyclo cross champs at Bicton Arena and was supported by the family in wintery weather (a rare treat for my cause normally am supporting them in some rugby match or Beaver event). I did the vets race and was pleased with my performance as I finished ahead of folk who normally beat me, but it was nonetheless a strong field from the whole of the southern region, so I don't expect a high position overall. The great find was the photography skills of my sons, who took some killer shots - have a look here. Well done Matthew and Angus! Love Dad.

2 comments:

Dave Haygarth said...

Some wonderful photos - well done to all the artists - and to the model!

margaret haygarth said...

You have some potentially good photographers in your family!
However, I was peturbed to see you have developed some rather large brown freckles in the close up by Anne!